Latest Blog Posts Stacked Weird with the Rows

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/stock-photo-success?preview=528d14707e5b638aeb79b3e15c0eb4b9

I have the latest blog posts separated into two columns on the home page, but whenever one of the first row posts has more than 2 lines, the ones below mess up. How do I fix it?

Here is my public share link:https://preview.webflow.com/preview/stock-photo-success?preview=528d14707e5b638aeb79b3e15c0eb4b9

Hey @creativeimpakt Could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots showing the behavior you’re seeing and a description of what you’d like to have happen really helps us to help you faster :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Here is a screenshot of what’s happening. I need there to always be two posts per row, they seem to be acting weird and jumping around.

I already tried making the dynamic list items have a specific px height but for some reason it only fixed the problem in the Webflow designer/previewer, not the live site.

Thank you for the screen shot! Instead of the current styles try this:

Go to your Dynamic list settings and set the posts to span full width instead of in two columns.
Then go to your “Latest Blog thumbs” class and set it to be, display: block, about 48% width, no margin on either side and set to float: left. Remove the height settings as they won’t be needed anymore unless you need an exact uniform height on each one.

Here’s a screen shot of those styles in the designer:

Be sure to adjust the widths of the thumbnails accordingly on the next breakpoints for the responsive design (100% would take up the full width :wink: ) Please let me know if this helps or if you have any questions :smiley:

1 Like

I did everything you said, but when I hit float left, they all just went to the left side and there was only 1 per line, not 2:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.