Keeping a focus state

I was wondering if there is a simple way to keep a focus state. I have several yes/no buttons on a page and I want the focus state to stick. Unfortunately it appears I can only keep one element as focused. As soon as another button is pressed, the last one loses it’s focus state.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @DavidB

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Sorry. Attached an image below. As you can see, I have a series of Yes/No buttons on the same page. I have hover, pressed, and focused states for each button. I want the focus state to persist, but as it stands now, once one button is pressed, the previous one loses the focus state.

So, basically is there an simple way to have toggle buttons?

Have you tried using form radio buttons instead?

Most of the posts I’ve seen have said that custom styling radio and checkboxes is not yet possible. I’ve tried myself as well and haven’t had any luck.

You can change the style of a radio button, but not from within the Webflow Design tool. You’ll need to do it via the custom coda area and putting in your own CSS.

For more information on this, please refer to this article: Custom code in head and body tags | Webflow University

hope this helps :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.