Keep standard menu in tablet mode?

Hey folks,

I have to say I am incredibly impressed with how easy the Designer makes it to customize your site style for each of the four modes (desktop, tablet, mobile landscape, mobile portrait). Really nicely done.

I also like the fact that I’m getting the desktop mode in tablet landscape. I’ve got the real estate, so why not?

But in fact, for my particular site’s design, I think I’d like to keep the standard desktop nav bar intact even in tablet mode. When I look at it on the iPad, I can’t help but think I’ve got plenty of space for that menu in portrait orientation. But I can’t seem to figure out the right combination of settings to restore the standard menu in tablet mode.

As a larger issue it might be nice to have the ability to tweak the width cutoffs between each of the modes.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Very easy to do in webflow, just select the navbar element and go to the settings tab, and there put the slider on the right position.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. In fact, I had already tried that, which is why I was confused.

But it turns out that I needed to carefully go back and remove all of the style customizations I had applied to the tablet mode, and reapply those to the mobile landscape mode. As I found all of the various places where the style had been customized it slowly took its shape as a “normal” menu.

Tweaked the font and image sizes a bit after that, and I was good.

Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.