Java Script | Remove Code

Hello,

Unfortunately, I’m not a coder, nor do I know Java Script.
With several tests and a Seotools, I found out that I have Java Script on my website which I can’t delete because I can’t find it( = unused)!

Neither in the Custom Code area Settings and Page Settings, nor on the individual pages can I find Google Tag Manager Script, for example. Another point is my code for Stripe. I can see it in lighthouse and the Browserselector?!?!?

I want to delete these codes or snippets.

How do I do that?
Do I have to delete the existing code with another code?
Consider, I am really new in this topic :wink:

I’m grateful for any help

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

If you want help you need to give us something to look at.
Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.

Sorry for not include the link ;-/

Good morning!

As already described, I am neither a web designer nor a coder. I use Webflow and my website for my projects and work according to the model; learning by doing.

I’ve attached a screenshot I took via Pagespeed insight and I’m looking for this code: Java Scripts to delete them if necessary.

Thanks in advance

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/munchies-art-club?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=munchies-art-club&preview=86c71b96f15ec4f3fc78809f13cc3817&pageId=62f3d1b15a05669814b0ee74&itemId=62f3d1b25a05662b34b0f237&workflow=preview

Hi Jeff, maybe you did´t saw my update or answer. Do you have any idea about the Issue? greetings