I've accidentally created a Konamish Code - not intended

Hello all!

So far I have my website set up so when you click the hamburger menu at the top right, it opens up a sub menu. (Intended.) I want it so another thing opens up to so more info if you click “Markets.”

However, what happens, is that this info only shows if you click Markets, followed by clicking the close menu. Ideally, it shows right after you click markets.

I can’t figure out what’s causing this so you have to click Markets and then close.

Can anyone help me sort it out?

Here is my public share link: [here]

It seems like there might be an issue with the trigger settings for the “Markets” button. It’s possible that the interaction is set to trigger only after the menu closes, hence why the info shows up after clicking “Markets” and then closing the menu.

Here’s what you can try: Check the interaction settings for the “Markets” button. Ensure that the trigger is set to ‘Click’ rather than being linked to the closing of the menu.

I’ve checked the Markets interactions - in theory it seems it should open the additional info upon doing so.

and this is the interactions for the menu button.

As far as I can tell, there’s nothing here that would cause it to trigger upon interacting with the Markets → Closing. The additional info isn’t even in the animations timeline for the closing of the button.