Issue: Create New Collection Item : err”:”Field not described in schema"

Hi guys, I’m getting the following error when trying to create a collection item in my CMS via the API. I’ve read similar questions here but none provides a solution.

I’m using this through Bubble (web app builder, so posting here their API connector interface). Please let me know if you require extra information:

Here’s the error I’m getting:

There was an issue setting up your call.

Raw response for the API 
Status code 400
{"msg":"Validation Failure","code":400,"name":"ValidationError","path":"/collections/646fe827a89746d544a2e102/items","err":"ValidationError: Validation Failure","problems":["Field '_archieved': Field not described in schema","Field 'blog-title': Field not described in schema","Field 'blog-post-featured-image-photo url': Field not described in schema","Field '_archived': Field is required"],"problem_data":[{"slug":"_archieved","msg":"Field not described in schema"},{"slug":"blog-title","msg":"Field not described in schema"},{"slug":"blog-post-featured-image-photo url","msg":"Field not described in schema"},{"slug":"_archived","msg":"Field is required","value":null}],"extensions":{"input":{"collection_id":{},"item_id":null,"target":"staging","mode":"staging","need_staging":true,"need_live":false,"need_collections":false,"need_staging_draft":false,"isPatchMode":false,"isSilentMode":false,"skipInvalidFiles":false},"meta":{"authType":"oauth_user","userId":{}}}}

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

My first guess is that the spelling of the field name- _archieved should be _archived.

Also in general, remember that field names in Webflow are set when they are first created, and they never change again internally even if you change the slug in the CMS manager.