Is there a Webflow integration that will auto-calculate international shipping costs based on the customer's location?

Ok, so my goal is to enable international shipping on a new Webflow e-commerce website, but I’m in the dark on how to exactly go about it and what to charge for shipping. Is there a Webflow integration that will calculate shipping costs based on an international customer’s location? Or do you have to add each country manually that you would like to ship to?

I hope this makes sense, any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/toolceptions-website?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=toolceptions-website&preview=9d5ac50f90824f615cd77fa5959436e9&mode=preview

Hey @bmichaelgroff have you checked out Shippo? I believe they are integrated with webflow now and might be a potential solution

1 Like

Thanks for your help. Do you know if Shippo will be able to auto-calculate shipping costs for an international customer at checkout?

Actually, I just found somewhere else on the forum that Shippo can’t auto-calculate shipping costs in Webflow, at least for now. Thanks so much for your help.

Hey Michael, did you end finding a solution for this? Facing the same issue.