Is it possible to create sub tabs on the tabs pane?

Hi,

Is it possible to create sub tabs on a Tab menu? Like the one below:

What you are seeing is an accordion, not tabs. you can make one using interactions by following this tutorial https://university.webflow.com/article/accordion

Another option is to use dropdown component. Its meant to be used for something like that.
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 13.35.29

Dropdown won’t push things down the way it looks like his example is doing but I might be wrong.

@DFink yep, the default won’t but you can set the Dropdown List inside to position: relative and it’ll behave like the image attached.

Edit: good point to bring up!

1 Like

I thought about the dropdown as well but when I try, it’s impossible to place it inside a Tab. :confused:

Would you guys know a work-around for it?

@panhan can you share a read only link? Im not too sire what youre going for except from what youve described.

YES! Forgot to share in the first place.
Here it is: Read Only Link

To explain it better, I’m moving a website from WP to Webflow and I need to get this here going.

Many many thanks!

Hey @panhan, what you’re going for may need some custom code. Basically using custom code to hide/show the Sub tabs.

Ah, I get it!
Just not sure how to accomplish it tho, haha!

Would you perhaps know something about the custom code?

Hey @panhan, I can help with the code, but can you add in the content first to the tab content first? You can structure it as such:
Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 23.39.25

Basically

Parent Div
  - Child Div id=d-impacto
  - Child Div id=d-mais
  - Child Div id=d-mulheres
  - Child Div id=d-raizes
  - Child Div id=d-pro-bono

and so on.

Hey, @dennyhartanto! Sorry on the delay!

I wasn’t sure where to add the content, so I’ve created a new Div for each, under the Tab Content itself, with the proper Child ID as you mentioned.

(All the Body Content right after the last Text_Body)

Will this work?
Here’s the updated Read Only Link!

Many many thanks!

Yes! Can you share the published link so I test codes there.

Totally!

Here it is!
https://demarest.webflow.io/o-escritorio

Yikes I just realise you can’t add a dropdown element to a Tab. You might have to end up with a custom accordion after all. @DFink Have linked the tutorial before.

Edit: I missed this post, sorry.

Can you set that up?

You can use a unique class for D impacto like below.

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 02.42.06 Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 02.42.09 Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 02.42.13