Is it possible to add custom class to the < head > element?

I need it for this parallax javascript … GitHub - lukesnowden/FSVS: Full Screen Vertical Scroll
Wondering if someone has an idea how to do that with webflow?

Yes. it is possible :smile:

this doc should help you out - Custom code in head and body tags | Webflow University

Hey thank you for that… But I meant something else.
If it’s possible to apply a class inside < head > this is what the custom javascript requires to run:

<!doctype html>
<html class="fsvs">

Is it possible to do so from WF? I can export the code and add it manually, but I am publishing the site with the webflow hosting option so that won’t work either. The only thing I can think of is adding it dynamically, but javascript is not my strongest skill (or a skill at all)…

Hi @cooldept, sorry we do not have that capability yet. You can add that after export, For sites hosted in Webflow, you can add code in the Header (in exported code, wrapped in head tags) or Footer (code added just before body tag) and custom embeds (script or html anywhere on your page wrapped in an embed div): Custom code in head and body tags | Webflow University

Thank you for your reply, guys!
That’s what I thought and I guess there’s no way to add it with javascript or something like that…
@cyberdave Just to clarify, you meant to write “but for sites hosted in Webflow, you can NOT edit inside the tags” you meant “not” instead of “only” right?

Although I really like that one, no biggie, I’ll look for an alternative script. Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.