iPhone Chrome dropdown menu bug? opens/closes instantly

on iPhone 5, chrome browser, if menu mobile icon is clicked, menu opens and closes instantly…
on safari browser is working OK… if clicked, opens and stays open til I click something else.

looks like a bug, anybody knows how to fix this?

http://arhimed.webflow.com/

Hi @zigakolar, thanks for the post. If you could please share the read-only link to your site, I am happy to take a look.

More information about read-only links:

Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University

Cheers, Dave

Hi Dave,

here is the link Webflow - arhimed

thank you for you great support!

have a nice day,

Ziga

Hi, I have the same , but only on iPhone 6 and also in Safari, the mobile menu is closing the first time when you’re on the page, if I do it again, it stays, if I refresh the page the problem is there again.

Hi @zigakolar, so sorry for the delay in reply, somehow this post got lost :-/ Are you still having the issue?

@alex1, Could you share the site read-only link: Share a read-only link | Webflow University, I am happy to take a look and find out what’s happening :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot for the reply, I just found out the problem not occurs at my webflow.io site but the html exported webflow site which is made into a php website, there must be some conflict with another external script, so we need to approach it differently, webflow is not the problem then.

thanks Alex

Hi @alex1, thanks for the update :slight_smile: Cheers,
Dave