Ipad Landscape Hover Animation Workaround HELP!

As the title states I am currently experiencing the common issue of ipad landscape being treated as a desktop breakpoint. I have hover animations on this site for the main site links that I would like to disable on tablets and mobile (the hover shows the link names so pretty important for users to see without having to hover on tablet). I know my issue is a big one with webflow currently and i’ve tried implementing a few of the code work arounds i’ve found but they don’t seem to be working. I don’t know if this is because i’m not coding them correctly or if i’m not putting them in the right place. I’ve tried both the project settings and the individual home page settings for code injection.

What i’m troubleshooting now is I have duplicated the elements with the interaction i want disabled on tablet/mobile then inserted code to show the non interaction elements based on media query for screen size but cannot seem to get it to work for my ipad in landscape mode.

i hope this makes sense linking my read only as well would SO appreciate help with this. I cannot wait for webflow to update their breakpoints or allow for custom ones in the future.

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK]1
(how to share your site Read-Only link)