Interactions only on Desktop& Tablet problem

Hey hey,

I have this site, https://carmel.webflow.io/ and in it I have photo Parallax interactions on some sections. The interactions are triggered only on Desktop and Tablet.
When I view the site on mobile, the initial position of the photos is still being manipulated by the interaction [the interaction itself doesn’t work (as it should)].
Help :slight_smile:

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hey @avivtech

If you are just using background-attachment: fixed to make your parallax effects, that doesn’t work on Mobile Safari.

Thank you, but I guess I wasn’t clear enough…
I am talking about the 4 Images on “Our Story” Section.

Oh, now I got what you are saying.

So… that’s indeed the intended default behavior. When you set some initial positions on you interactions, even when not triggered on a breakpoint, it still gets that positions. That’s a bit annoying, but that’s the way it is.

You should break down the interactions in two, one for the text and another for the images, that way it’s easier for you to control what happens on mobile, since the layout becomes a one-column instead of two.

2 Likes

mhh… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
It is separated into 2 different interactions.

The only solution I see to this is to create different elements that visible only in mobile, and have no interactions at all.
That sucks :frowning_face:

That’s not true at all. It’s so much better to show te interactions in mobile view! Take a look: