Integrating Getresponse with Webflow

Hi there.

Hope everyone’s well!

Everytime we have a new member subscribe to our membership service (a buyer), their contact will automatically be added to Getresponse, which is our CRM software. From there, I want to create a new user account in Webflow so they can login and have access to our membership service built in Webflow.

How do I send the contact from Getresponse to Webflow in this case? How do I create a new user account in Webflow based on every contact that was added into Getresponse?

It seems like the Webflow available feature in Zapier doesn’t have anything similar to “Create a new user account”.

I appreciate your time. And thanks for all the support.

Hey Eric, yes zapier could work here.

It’s a bit linear and pricey and doesn’t have a webhook response capability but this looks like a pretty straightforward integration.

For the user API portion, you’ll need to read Webflow’s API docs, and make a direct call. I think the action you want in Zapier is referred to as “Webhooks by Zapier.”

Thanks @memetican for your reply.

Do you know how to go about the Webhooks by Zapier? There’re quite a few details that I need to plug in which I don’t really know what they are/where to get them.

Everything you need is in the API docs-

https://developers.webflow.com/data/reference/invite-user

Hi @memetican , thanks for your reply, as always.

Maybe forget about Getresponse that I mentioned previously.

I’m using Clickfunnels to sell my membership service which is built and hosted on Webflow. What I want to do is once a purchase is made, Clickfunnels will pass the user information to Webflow to create a user account for that buyer.

When I created the Webhook in Clickfunnels so it can send info to Webflow, I used the URL mentioned on the page that you shared with me: Create and Invite a User , so the URL looks something like this: https://api.webflow.com/v2/sites/{site id}/users/invite → I did replace {site id} with my own site id.

But when I clicked the create webhook button after plugging in the info, it says "Url returned status 404 - ‘Not Found’

Could you please show me how to troubleshoot this? This is my read-only link: Webflow - InspireMindStream

Hi Eric, I can point you in the right direction- if you need some debugging and implementation work, you can message me about micro-consulting.

I don’t use clickfunnels but I can’t imagine that you’d be able to connect it directly to the Webflow create_user API, it’s not designed to pass the right info, and how would it authenticate?

You’ll need code or an automation platform in-between.

Setup your automation with a webhook trigger and give that to CF. Process the info CF gives you into an appropriate WF request. Make the authenticated APi call to WF.