Imported Rich Text Broken and Sections Missing

When importing our blog post, I would map the exported fields to the ones in our blog. When mapping the post content which is exported in HTML almost all blog post have multiple chunks missing from the content. If you watch the attached the video you can see what happens. When I select the content field and re-map the field then the content comes back but formatting disappears.

Video: Sign in to your account

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Corporate Wellness Magazine
Increase Workplace Productivity The Right Way

Hi @Siddiq,

Thank you so much for getting in touch about importing content to a Rich Text element.

Currently during import, the code is “cleaned up” to remove elements, classes, and attributes that aren’t supported by the rich text field. Because of this cleanup process, it’s a good idea to check all your rich text content after import to complete any styles that you would like: Import collection items | Webflow University

Our team is currently in the process of updating the Rich Text element, and this feature may be added.

You are not alone in thinking this would be an awesome feature to have in Webflow. It is definitely something you can vote for on our Webflow Wishlist

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.