Implementing Greensock (GSAP) club member bonus plugins

Hello everyone,

I am working on a website converting it from Angular to Webflow.
It utilizes GreenSock animations, but not just the default, the custom GreenSock membership plugins that do not have a CDN. These additional plugins are supplied via a download containing numerous folders and .js files.

I need to be able to use the CustomWiggle portion of GSAP (again, one of the club member options, so there is no CDN).

Has anyone successfully integrated GSAP along with the club membership plugins into a webflow project and if so how did you do it?

Here is what I’m trying to recreate in webflow https://smartstarttransylvania.org/ (you’ll notice that if you click on the Sesame Street character in the upper right she sometimes waves and sometimes flies around. The waving animation is done using CustomWiggle from GSAP.

For more information on GSAP and the club membership see here Club GreenSock

Thank you in advance for your help!
And thanks for the great service, namely WEBFLOW!

Here is my site Read-Only: ** LINK **

1 Like

Same question over here!

Uploaded the assets to my CDN (AWS, digital ocean spaces, etc) and they set a referrer policy to only allow loading from the Webflow project URL.

1 Like

Hey!
Do you have an article, tutorial or something like this? I’m really interested in this trick. I use some custom JS and it’d be great if I could protect them. :slight_smile:
Thanks

@szsoma Check for the feature at the CDN you are using, if exists → read docs.

Hello everyone !

I hope you’re doing well,
I am writing to you because I cannot integrate the GSAP bonus plugins into my webflow project. I have transformed my .js file into txt. to then add it as a resource and get the URL to put in the script tag but it doesn’t seem to work after several attempts. Any ideas ? Does this technique still work today?

Fabian

@UR_GROWTH - You need to host those assets on a webserver or CDN. I would use bunny cdn since you can restrict access to specific referrers easily and block access to specific countries as well very easily and you can’t beat the price and performance.

1 Like