I need HELP with BYRA website Template

So, there are only 5 portfolio links that I have modified ( with my photos, text). But I want to add more portfolio links 6,7,8…that means that I need first to add more portfolio pages sixth portfolio, seventh and goes on… (on navigator bar with green box PORTFOLIO, SECOND PORTFOLIO, THIRD PORTFOLIO and goes on…). The portfolio links 6-14 are copied and all of them have content of 5 portfolio link.
( im working now on 1440px display now)

I don’t know if copy/paste works, because are duplicated the first 1,2,3,4,5, pages and I don’t know how to modify them to - 6,7,8,9… There are still the links/content inside of 1,2,3 pages
PLEASE GIVE ME AS MUCH INSTRACTIONS YOU CAN BECAUSE IM NEW HERE. MAYBE SOME SCREENSHOTS

THANK YOU!

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

[1]: Webflow - GsquarePhotography Project [2]: Share a read-only link | Webflow University

Hey!
How did you edit your portfolios and the about us sections ?
I really need your help! :frowning:

Hi!
Can you please send me a screenshot what you want to change on portfolio section?

Hey thanks man!! Appreciate your help,but I FIGURED IT OUT!!

Hi guys, I am completly new to webflow (years on wordpress) and so decided to use the [Byrå] template. Why am I not able to change the portfolio pages? I do not have the pages visible in my navigation panel.
Any help for a newbie webflower is greatly appreciated.
D

Hi Darren, did you end up figuring this out? Im in the same position : /

Help us please : ) Seem to be stuck on the same thing