I can't get my anchor links to work within a scrollable container (custom code)

Hiya! I’m new to Webflow so this might be a simple fix, but for the life of me I can’t work out how to solve this error.

Basically, I’m creating a website with scroll snapping custom code (where the position of the viewport is locked to elements on a scrollable container), but also with anchor links to each section so that users can click to sections of the homepage. The anchor links were working fine before, but now that I’ve implemented the scroll snapping they just don’t work at all. When you click on the anchor links, nothing happens.

After doing some troubleshooting, I’ve worked out the problem might relate to javascipt (when disabled the anchor links work fine in addition to the scroll snapping), and I have a feeling it’s also related to the fact that Webflow is turning the anchor links into events for some reason. However I have no idea how to actually resolve this to get it working again.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how this could be fixed? I’m completely lost. Thank you so much.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Curv Main