Hope someone can help me here.
I’ve got 3 sections, 1 after another.
- Top section contains 3 buttons (link blocks).
- Middle section called hidden content is hidden (0px in height).
- Third section contains main content.
All three buttons have the same main function.
- Expand hidden content section to be 800px in height
- MOVE(!!) the screen down to the hidden content section, hence the use of the link block
- Show content relative to the button that is pressed. i.e. button 1 shows content 1, button 2 shows content 2 and button 3 shows content 3.
This is where I’m stuck.
I’m aware that I can use tab buttons to flip between the content, but then I can’t move down to the section. I can use the link block to move to the section but not display the tabbed content. How can I possibly do both?