How to solve the google maps performance issue in webflow

Hi guys, I’m having trouble with google maps, the website Lighthouse is giving me this information about Third-party code. I think that probably if I could use Lasy-load on the map, the problem should solve itself. How can I do that? Or am I wrong?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

No project or site shared, no indication of if you are using Webflow’s widget or custom code. Hard to offer assistance.

Sorry

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dr-rafael-pinto?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=dr-rafael-pinto&preview=4613f3b41147817db2351a1a7692a547&pageId=60f1927df1eda3d1bfc44290&workflow=preview

Could someone help me?

You are using the Map widget so you have no control over how it is rendered. That is Google. The recommendations you get to lazy load from lighthouse are just general recommendations. On sites where I am optimizing for performance, I don’t use the Map widget, rather I usually display a static map image and provide a direction link that takes them to a map where they can get directions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.