Hello, I’m encountering an issue between Safari and Chrome (I’ve designed the site on Chrome). The following images are displaying incorrectly in Safari. They should have an offset circle, but in Safari, they appear as squares. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this?
hi @nunaserena the best way to get help is to follow the forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.
- Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
- The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
- The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is IMPORTANT to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
- Upload as many screenshots/screencast videos as possible to help others help you faster
- Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
- Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @nunaserena
As you do not share read-only link to let other people see what and how you have implemented, here is a simple example how it can be done. If you have used
offset-path, it is fully supported from Safari 16.6. (BTW: Safari is NOT EXPERIMENTAL browser)