How to enable horizontal scroll snap and link connection (like tabs) for CMS

Hi Webflow community!

I am new to webflow and I am trying to build my portfolio website. I want to make the Project CMS information on the home page horizontally scrollable. I also have names of the projects on the side which I want to connect to the actual project section on the homepage itself ( not navigate to project page but scroll to cms section). I haven’t been able to find many videos for CMS Component interactions so would love your help in case I am missing something. I also want the Horizontal scroll to snap to the start of each project.

Here is the read-only link to my project https://preview.webflow.com/preview/aartikava?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=aartikava&preview=27807e93a08e6ae0dfa552bf0c97f791&workflow=preview

I am trying to figure this interaction out for weeks. and now I just think I am making everything worse. I have started from scratch about 3 times. Also, I used this horizontal scroll video by webflow but not sure if it’s the best or only way to do it…

Eagerly waiting for a way to solve this issue :slight_smile: Thanks for your time!! :smiley: