CMS in a horizontal scroll

So my problem here is that I have set up a horizontal scroll that I learned how to set up through webflow University. I would like to take the horizontal scroll section and put CMS in there.

The idea would be to have a portfolio section that scrolls horizontally. That’s what I would like to do anyway. I’m not sure if how I’m doing it is best practice. Thoughts on this?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/profile-project?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=profile-project&preview=0f9af4aeea0d8815f710c3e15817e7bc&workflow=preview

[2]: Share a read-only link | Webflow University Preformatted text

Hey @ESOBlaze , you can definitely add horizontal scrolling for CMS collections. There is an existing Webflow Cloneable by Timothy Ricks that you can look at :smiley:

I actually saw that video… I’m sure I just wasn’t focused - but when I watched it I had a hard time following it. lol, I will watch it again and see what I come up with. thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.