How To Create Video Courses Similar to Webflow University

Hello,

I’ve been building a site for my wife’s business over the last few weeks, and I’m trying to figure out how to build a layout for her online courses.

I’d like to replicate a similar look and feel to the way videos and courses are displayed in Webflow University.

I tried searching the forum but could not find any articles on this.

Here are a couple screenshots for reference.

Thanks in advance!

Josh Arras

Here is my public share link: Webflow - theKake.co

Has anyone figured out how to do this? This is exactly what I’m tying to accomplish and can’t find any resources.

Why not use a tab system?
Make them all Flex, and then you can align the tabs menu to the right and the tabs content to the left. Also make the tabs stack vertically.
Inside of each tab link, you can costumize the text, put your play icon, the video duration, whatever you want…
Inside of each tab content, put the specific youtube video.
I believe this is want you want and it’s very simple to do.

@Velocity

I’ll give it a dance. Thank you!

@Velocity If you’re using a CMS, and want to be able to separate and order your Courses and Lessons, I’ve found using a Nav Bar element works even better. I’m working on a tutorial now, it’s accessible and should have all the important bits in the next few days.

If you use, or want to use Memberstack to gate your course there is this template that you can clone, it’s looking fairly spot on: Webflow University CLONE! Fully Functional Course Template - Webflow

If you’d like to learn how to wire all of that up with Memberstack and extend it further with even more cool stuff…

Here’s a screencast walking through exactly that:

It’s much more bare bones (on purpose), to focus on the functionality. If you start from that template above this will take you to the finish line.

And here is the demo of the course you’ll build with that tutorial:

You can signup with a fake email to test how it all works.