How to Create This Text Effect?

So I want to create a very similar effect to this website’s text effect. I know you can create regular knockout text using this tutorial but is there a way I can do this with video like in the site above?
If so, is there also a way to achieve the scroll effect that they achieved?

Hello @_Izz do you have a link you can share to your project? I would be able to check if it can work, I am not 100% sure but I think they have an interaction to scale (grow) that entire div and then fade it out once it gets big enough. I hope that makes sense. Hope it helps!

So I generally start from scratch so I don’t really have a presentable project yet but I cloned this other project and somewhat setup the text in terms of positioning: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/izzys-radical-project-60e-226262223a408?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=izzys-radical-project-60e-226262223a408&preview=b478c12be5b23e95e2438ba5f589ea63&mode=preview

How would I go about achieving the video effect though?

Howdy,

I think you need to add a few lines of code, the text-effect is pretty straight forward CSS but I do not think you can set the parameters in Webflow. I might be wrong. The CSS is explained well in this little video with a weird song: Clip Masking In CSS - Text Clipping Mask Tutorial - Plz SUBSCRIBE Us For Daily Videos - YouTube