How to create a specific effect on Navigation bar!

We want to be able to mimic the navigation bar of our actual website for the company:

As you can see, when you scroll down, the navigation bar background color goes from transparent to blue and remains blue as people scroll on down throughout the page. While I understand this is a javascript/coding thing, I was wondering if there is any way we can mimic this effect on Webflow using its features. I thought it would be an interaction/transformation/transition, but I can’t quite seem to figure it out. Please let me know if there are any solutions/guides that pertain to this question!

You can do this in webflow. Check this example:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/webmeister?preview=e624b286a91156c0bc13650d8959b102

Let me know if that helps.

Wow, this is a great page! However, as I’m still learning a lot about the features webflow has to offer, figuring out how to replicate this navbar through the page is a bit difficult for me. Is there any way you can explain how to go about creating that effect? :slight_smile: thank you for providing the example, btw!

@aaronocampo Is there any way you could explain this a bit more as Im still new to the webflow features? :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.