I was wondering how can I change the form of my blog posts cover image. The website I have has rectangular cover photos on desktop and almost square on mobile, which makes them look pretty bad. Can you help me make the blog cover photos rectangular (16:9) on the mobile version, too?
hi @Yuliyan_Velichkov the easiest way to set and maintain certain image ratio is to use
Anyway the best way to get help is to follow basic posting guide that is pinned on top of each section. If you have missed it here it is .
#When posting please:
- Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
- The read-only link is a special url generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
- The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
- Upload as many screen shots/screen cast videos as possible to help others help you faster
- Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
- Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: