How to change autofocus on form style

Hey guys,

How do I change the autofocus to ‘no outline’.
If you look at the following link http://mod.cloudvent.net/index.html you will see that when the page loads there is a blue outline for the autofocus. I still want to have the autofocus but just dont want the outline… I only want the clicking thing so people know you can type there.

Is this possible?

Somehow a “border-color” rule is getting applied to the w-input:focus & w-input:select selectors… You probably just have a stray rule getting applied somewhere within the Webflow interface.

If for some reason you can’t target those selectors directly from within the Webflow interface then add this code to the custom code section, see if that works…

<style>
 .w-input:focus, .w-input:select {
    border-color: transparent;
    outline: 0;
    }
</style>
1 Like

Hey mate,

I tired that it didn’t work :frowning:

Can you post up a public link? Maybe we can find something in there…

Screenshot below shows the selectors causing the focus outline. Maybe try adding “!important” after the “transparent” declaration on the border color rule in the suggested custom code (make sure it’s in the “head” section too…) Or give it a different set of values (i.e. rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)

Hey Mate!

Thanks for that! I changed the w.input focus color to 255,255,255,0 in webflow.css and it worked!

1 Like