How to build a product checkout with numerical raffle entry

Hi guys,

This may be simple for someone more seasoned but I’m struggling to understand how the following could conceptually work using webflow:

Let’s say I have an ecommerce store with 4 products. I also have a list of raffle-tickets, each with a unique number from say 1-100.
In addition to the regular checkout info when purchasing any single product the user needs to pick a value from said list to finish the purchase. Now the crux here is that only the first 100 customers will ever get a ticket and the list of numbers to choose from is diminished each time someone buys the product and selects a (available) number.

So I have two questions:

1. Each time someone wants to buy a product, how do I validate the input form by checking if the entered number is available?

2. If the number is available and the purchase completed, how do I dynamically update my list of available numbers (sitting in an AirTable for example)?

Really appreciate any guidance!

Thank you,
fred

Were you able to figure this out?

For validating the entered number, you might want to dive into Webflow’s interactions or use some custom code. There’s probably a slick way to link it to your AirTable and update the available numbers dynamically. I’d suggest exploring Webflow forums or maybe Stack Overflow for some code snippets.