How to Build a Completely FREE Giveaway Site on Webflow?

Dear Friend,

I am looking to provide a site for a client who wants the end user to be able to choose from a variety of products that they can provide a redemption code for to get the product for Free.

They don’t want the end user to see the price and wants the redemption code to work for different tier levels of the giveaway.

• x# of ppl at Tier 1 can select that level gift

• x# of ppl at Tier 2 can select 1 Tier 2 gift or 2 Tier 1 Gifts

• x# of ppl at Tier 3 can select 1 Tier 3 gift or 3 Tier 1 gifts or a tier 3 and tier 1 gift.

I am digging around trying to figure out how to make this work right now but just figured I would reach out since I am a Webflow novice.

Thank you so much for any help that you can offer.

Sincerely and Respectfully,

• Dom J.

PS I have not included a read-only link because I haven’t built this out yet, I am still in my exploration and research stage to figure out the best solution.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Dom_J.
Josh with Foxy here. It may be pretty tough to pull this off with Webflow alone. That said, you should be able to do this with our seamless Webflow integration: Webflow | Foxy.io

Feel free to email us details and we’ll be more than happy to help you navigate through things and determine if Foxy is a good fit: hello@foxy.io We offer an unlimited free trial, so there’s no risk.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like