How to add content on top of a background slider?

I am having difficulty with placing my navigation content and image content on top of a slider that I have made into a full width background slider. Here is a screen shot of the page I am working on and as you can see at the bottom I have tried raising the navigation I have created up to the top of the page where I want it but it just slide right behind the image.

Before I add an image to the slides I can view the navigation, but as soon as I add in a background image it covers any content.
I have attached an image of my navigator also.

Please help!
Juliet

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/juliets-exceptional-site?preview=a63b580bed9eefab53ad845c20db800b

Hi Juliet!

I don’t really understand what the final result should exactly be, but you can use z-index to set the order of “layers”. Z refers to the z axis, the depth. So by putting a higher value to the menu than to the slider, it gets rendered on top.

Si it in action; Google Chrome – Tapes

From there, can you tell me how I can help you further?

Also, who’s doing the clay and model work showcased there? What is the site for? I like the scenes very much, that cookie guy with chocolate bangs is cracking me up:)

Hi Vincent,

Thank you so much, kicked myself when you told me as I remember reading that before, so yes great thank you.

I am building my partners company website he owns an animation studio called Yamination Studios, once the site is finished they’ll be loads more great content going up. The cookie guy was a Cravendale Milk commercial Yamination Studios built the sets for :smile:

Thank you again, i’ll be back if I get stuck again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.