How do I remove "no items found" in Multi-images collection list?

How do I remove “not itemes found” in Multi images field Screenshot by Lightshot

I think I have to go to Image settings under costom attributes, - but I don’t know what I shall put in there?

Please see my video
and sharelink

1 Like

Hi @neanea6060,

You do not want to remove/delete this, but you can use conditional visibility to hide this from view based on the condition of multi-image being set.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

~ Happy Designing ~
Brandon

Thanks a lot @WebDev_Brandon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But how do I use conditional visibility?
Can you show me how to do it?
I think it is something from here: Screenshot by Lightshot

• chose wrapper and then what??

You can learn how on your own by visiting the University and viewing the conditional visibility document. Please check the university first.

do you have a link? I can’t figure this out?

Use the search feature. First result for conditional…

hi @webdev
I have look at that link , but it doesn’t help me?
I have only a Attribute here: Screenshot by Lightshot

I am so sad, but I can’t find out what to do?
:sleepy:

When you add a collection list an “empty state” for the collection is created. You can style this or add content as you see fit. You can see it when browsing the navigator. You can then select it there and then access its style properties.

https://p371.p4.n0.cdn.getcloudapp.com/items/X6uzG54n/Image%202020-03-26%20at%202.37.14%20PM.png?v=15a2f5de7cf82aac5a58449d38bfbabc

You don’t need to use conditional formatting.

OK. thanks a lot
but when I have selected the empty state, what shall I do in the “empty state section”?

You could style it and the text to not be visible (match the background color) for example. It is also possible to use custom code to remove the element from the document.

Please give me the costom code or something else.
I can’t figure this out?
It seems that you have to be a coder to do this?

On your template page where you want to hide the message when the multi-image collection list is empty, add a embed with the code below.

<style> .w-dyn-empty{display:none} </style>
3 Likes

Thanks a lot! Shall I do this for every post where no multi-image is?
My client post this out, so I can’t know which post will be with or not with multi-image , when in Editor mode. So how to show this to my client in Editor?

Since this is on a template page it would only affect pages using that template and only when the CMS item is has an empty collection list.

I don’t understand what you mean.

Hi @neanea6060,

Here is a workaround: Screen Recording 2020-03-26...

Not really sure why the CV is not available on the wrapper, but this does the same thing.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

~ Happy Designing ~
Brandon

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @QA_Brandon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank you worked like a charm

I think that the better way to do this (versus custom code) is to select the Empty State element in the Navigator and switch the Visibility & user access tab to “Hidden” in the Settings panel.