How can make hover like this website with webflow?

How can I make hover like this website (http://visla.store/) with webflow?

I’ve listened to all of the Webflow’s tutorials about hover, but I can’t figure it out. :cry:

Welcome to the community @cbltbluehue!

I’m assuming you’re talking about the product hover interaction? If so, there are a couple of ways you can go about recreating it.

You can use the default hover class selector state dropdown to change the opacity of the product image class to reveal a div with content below it, or create a hover interaction that reveals a separate div element with the content above the product image. The structure of the elements would be nearly identical with both methods with the only difference being the order of the element layers.

If you run into issues getting it working on a specific project, just reply with the read-only link and I’d be happy to help you further :+1:

Thanks to you, I think I can handle it! I didn’t attach the link because I’m only making that effect :sweat_smile: I’ll attach the link from next time!

1 Like

Glad my quick explanation helped out! Feel free to reply here if you run into any issues and good luck on the project :metal: