Horizontal scrolling with fullpage.js

See how to use horizontal slides:

And here’s a video too:

hi, sorry I saw all those video before contacting you.

I think I fixed what was wrong in the code. but now when opening the website the slides still don’t scroll horizontally and there I have the red box in the left corner: Unlicensed fullPage.js Extension

in the instructions guide it says that you could test before licensing?

https://fullpage-test-ab87b9.webflow.io

in the instructions guide it says that you could test before licensing?

And that’s right.
Ignore the message and test.

alright. but the sections don’t slide horizontally. I think my code is correct now since I see this red message? and then why wouldn’t section slide?

You got all you need to know on the video I sent, as well as the webflow clonable project, the official documentation, the file “how to use it.html” and the example file that came with it.

If you need further premium support consider getting a Business license from here:

the truth is that I am working on a project for a client and I am getting paid 50$ for the project, 30$ from which I gave for this plugin. so I am working for nothing and I can’t afford myself to get the premium support.

I think I found the problem, and the issue was that I was missing slide within sections.

I think it’s okay now. I just have one question.

how could I replace the image of the arrows that are currently on the website. It’s a good idea to have them, but I just want to replace them with my own arrow image.

thank you

I didn’t know that the arrows were not a part of the Webflow project as usually, sorry.

I believe these are the elements in the .css file that correspond to the arrows:

could I replace it with an image?

You’ll find a few answers in google:

Or the forum:

Also consider using methods like moveSlideRight to attach to your own elements:

hi there. I managed to replace pictures. thank you.

I will have three Slides. And in the Slide 2 I would actually have a button that should lead to the Slide 3.

So here states the following:

fullpage_api.moveSlideRight();

So I could add this line of code into footer? Within

//fullpage.js initialization

new fullpage(‘#fullpage’, {

HERE

});

?
Which class should I give to this button that would trigger this code?

Thank you

I found the code example from Codepen here:

if someone else needs it, you guys just need to add the ID to your button for example ‘moveRight’
Shared with CloudApp

and then add the code in the end of the footer, after the FullPage code

<script>
    $(document).on('click', '#moveRight', function(){
    fullpage_api.moveSlideRight();
    });
     </script>

Hi Alvaro,
I have a question about licensing:
Since I am doing this project for a client and I am going to move the Webflow website to his Webflow account later.

1. Should I license the code now, and move to his account normally. Or should I move it first and then licensing.

2. Also his domain name won’t be connected to the website immediately. So do we need to license the website before connecting to a domain or after?

Please use this form to get in contact with the support team:

alright. I have sent it. meanwhile I found some threads for the Flickering issue in Safari. I am having one too. You may notice in the end on the red background.

the website is here:

Was a solution found for this issue?

Thank you

hey guys the flickering issue can be fixed by the following code, added to each of the divs in your fullpage structure:

so for example if your panel looks like this:
Shared with CloudApp

You should add the following code in your head section:

.wrapper {
-webkit-transform: translate3d(0,0,0);
}
.slide {
}
.section {
}