Hidden, but not marked to be Hidden

Hi friends,

Can anyone tell me why the “desk-wrapper” div is “Hidden” on the tablet breakpoint? It’s not marked to be “Hidden”.

Thanks in advance.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dannyfig?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=dannyfig&preview=091ea762e50be874961d2bf4f258d385&mode=preview

Hey Danny! Were you able to get this resolved? I’m having trouble replicating the issue on my end, which is why I ask. The desk-wrapper div shows for me on the tablet breakpoint within your read-only link and within your published website (I simulated the tablet breakpoint and it still showed.)

Let me know!

Man. I think it might have something to do with my internet connection. I’ve tried a few things. I’ve exited the project and reloaded other projects and went back to it. Of course I’ve cleared the cache.

Where I recently moved to the Internet is as slow as molasses. Thank you for looking into it. I’m going to revisit on a faster connection. I don’t really see how the Internet connection could have anything to do with it but that was the only thing that really changed.

1 Like

The worst thing to experience when youre in the web space :sob: – I feel for you!

Let me know if a faster connection doesn’t resolve it!

1 Like

Thank you for your time. I will definitely let you know. I’m glad it works on your end. I thought I was doing something wrong and it was making my brain hurt real bad trying to figure it out. lol.

1 Like

So yeah I think it’s a bug. This ones for support. I’m missing my main content on the “Tablet” breakpoint no matter the internet connection. Thought it might have been cause where I moved it’s 4.4 Mbps. I now have access to 150 Mbps and still no go.

1 Like