Hero slider using Ken Burns zoom flickers

Hello,

I created an interaction (legacy) for my hero slider to move and scale each image as it auto cycles the slides. When I view the published site in Chrome, the slides quickly flicker white every so often. My first thought was that this is related to my ease being set at 15 seconds, but the flicker timing is inconsistent. This doesn’t happen in Safari. Hoping it’s an easy fix, thanks.

http://2percentrealtybeta.webflow.io/

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @meleahjohnson

I checked your site in a Chrome browser and I couldn’t see the flickering you referred to. Screen Recording 2017-11-14...

• Were you able to fix the issue, or are you still experiencing it on your end?

Can you also please check the following:

• What browser are you using and is your browser up-to-date? Does the issue reoccur after you update your browser?
  • Does the issue reoccur after you try a hard refresh on the site?
  • Are you experiencing the same issues while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off?
  • Are there any red errors in the console? If yes, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me.

Any information that you can provide, can help us resolve the issue faster.

Thanks in advance for your patience, understanding, and cooperation!

Standing by for more details from your end to further investigate this issue!

Kindest regards,
Anna

Hi Anna, thank you so much!

I feel silly for not realizing my browser needed updating. Problem fixed. I appreciate your help with my issue!

1 Like

You are most welcome @meleahjohnson !

Glad to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Kindest regards,
Anna