Hero image (sometimes) shrinking and I don't understand why

Hello Webflow community,

I am experiencing an issue with my homepage hero section : on some occasions (but not all the time), the image shrinks on a desktop browser and the hero section looks horrible (see printscreen below).

I have tried adjusting the display settings in multiple ways, but it still happens (sometimes) and I don’t understand where it comes from. Could anyone take a look and help me fix it / prevent it from happening again?

To be honest I have been struggling with the hero section - I want something which takes up 90% of VW until 1200px width is reached (which I think I managed with a dedicated div block), but the height doesn’t always look great (button sometimes going below VH and cannot be seen without scrolling…). In addition to my above issue, any tips would be more than welcome!

Thank you very much for your help and for everything this community does for Webflow users like me!

Best,
Paul

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Vendre-omaj

Live website can be found here : https://vendre.omaj.fr

Hi Paul!
Setting your hero section’s width to 100% might help (I couldn’t check cause I didn’t get the issue)

about the height of the hero image and the button.
it is very probable that the button is overflowing the container. or that the image is not filling the height (again since I’m not seeing the error it’s harder to find why it’s happening).

but try setting the text button container to overflow hidden. if the button disappears it’s overflowing. if not it’s the image

try this two things and we’ll see how to proceed :slightly_smiling_face:

Maria