Help with Mobile Optimisation. Website not covering entire width of the screen on mobile

I am building a simple B2B website. When mobile optimizing the vw is set at 320px but the webdesign is limited to 60% of the screen and the rest 40% is blank space. On mobile the website opens up fine with the design cover 100% of the viewable screen but if I zoom out the same happens. Can anyone please tell how to fix this.



Default screen on figma:

Default screen on left scroll:

Zoom out on mobile

@sameer_ahmed Hello friend, to fix this issue just put overflow - hidden on the Body.

A better/cleaner way of setting this up would to put a parent class such as .page-wrapper and then put all of your sections in that page-wrapper. Then make .page-wrapper overflow-hidden.

I hope this helps.