Heading overlapping on elements below

Hello
Sorry, I must assume this has been discussed before, but I couldn’t find it.

The way I know html and css is that if you change the size of an element, the elements below move accordingly and keep the same fixed margin from each other, 0 margin of course if it’s not specified.

This doesn’t appear to be the case in text in webflow. Changing a h1 size doesn’t make the paragraph below to move, so I need to keep changing the margin to keep it distanced.

What’s up with that? is this a bug? What am I missing? You can see this in my read only link, don’t be scared, there’s just text I’ve been using to test things.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/francescos-wondrous-project-87857b?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=francescos-wondrous-project-87857b&preview=a1e89ba1264618b1cfaab4dc9986ecd3&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello.
You have to set a ‘line height’ with the font settings.
Font size 180 px and a ‘line height’ off 0 won’t work.
I hope this helps?

1 Like

thanks, this does help, but is there a way to set the auto line height? CSS seems to do that by default, I haven’t found a way to do this in webflow

Webflow has no auto setting for line height. But you can set a font size and line height on the Body, so it works for the whole website.
But you still have to change this manually at different font sizes and breakpoints.

I see, this is pretty unconvenient.

Thanks a lot though.