Grid sticking out the Layout

Hey dear webflow community!

This is the second website I’m working on, and I have been planning it out employing grids a lot with variable content (CMS-generated) in the form of news articles, since it’s gonna be an information portal. Now after I had the desktop layout down, I’m having issues with the tablet (and further down the road) mobile versions of the base layout.

Namely the grid keeps sticking out the right of the page on tablet breakpoint, and I haven’t found a way to fix this yet, but I do have a certain feeling it’s something about my grid-settings.
I can’t quite nail down what causes this, so any help would be appreciated!

Best regards
M

Here is my site Read-Only: [This is the page]

https://musterhauspark-dev.webflow.io/ ← and the published preview

Grid columns have a min-width setting of 200px. That creates an issue on smaller screen sizes. Most people just delete the extra columns and stack the content on those devices. You can change the min-width setting per column.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Sorry for the late reply, I had been out with a flu.
I shall look into it that way and hope it solves my issues. So simply setting a smaller min-width via the min/max should fix it for me?

Thanks a lot for the help, I did figure out it had been some silly little object I placed somewhere that had a min-width set and would f*** up the whole layout – I did learn a lot about grids however and am going to add some insightful for those who may come across the same issue:

Best regards
M

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.