Google captcha issues

Hey Guys,

Anyone had any headway with implementing the Google Captcha on a Webflow site? I can’t seem to get it working.

I have it embedded in a form element and it shows up fine, but it seems when testing the form I can send the message without the Captcha. Strange.

Anyone else having this issue?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/usc?preview=b81b77249632499d170da7766ee8c894

1 Like

@Kia ME. I posted about this just the other day here. I’ve been having my javascript guys look at it and even they can’t get it to work. Is it even possible, has anyone been able to get it to work?

nobody seems to care … i asked about captcah 5 months ago and not a single reply

2 Likes

Dear Users,

Thank you for reaching out. The Webflow team is dedicated to helping all of you incredible designers in any way they possibly can.

Forum Usage

Everyone is welcome to ask for our help on the forum, where the community can help one another and share tips and experiences with using Webflow. There is also a Freelance category if your design or custom code issues are broad or urgent in nature, and would be more suited for a professional Designer or Developer to assist you with.

Email Support

With Priority Support, the Webflow team prioritizes email support requests for account, billing, or technical related that come from those with Professional or Team plans ahead of those from Starter plan or free accounts. But if there is ever a bug, please do post in the Bugs category and tag @waldo and/or @cyberdave and they will do everything to address the bug as soon as possible and resolve that issue to make sure that you’re able to continue using Webflow as normal. If you are unable to post it in the forum for any reason, you can also email Webflow support at support@webflow.com and they will look into it during office hours.

Statement of Support

Please also note that Webflow staff are limited to what they are allowed to support via email and forums. Due to the highly variable nature of design or custom code related issues (including external plugins) that can occur in the Webflow Designer, they fall outside of Webflow’s statement of support as they can be resolved by making design changes to a site or removing/editing custom code in a site. The Webflow’s statement of support describes the kind of issues the Webflow team can help you with from the support desk.

Thank you for your understanding.