Frustrating issue NEED HELP: I can't link my button to a section, or maybe WEBFLOW HAS BUGS!

I want to link my button to a section on the same page but when I choose my div tag name of that section and preview, it won’t jump to that section. It goes to somewhere else a little above of that section.

my button is contact button on the slider
my section is contact us section

Also, when I link my text on my menu to sections, I have the same problem and they won’t work properly.

:angry:

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/udelop?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=udelop&preview=8bbbfe8e9756b08e3836700c60e1a79b&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I have the same issue and can’t find a solution despite searching all over the web for an answer. Did you by any chance find the problem?

Hey T_V, share your site readonly link if you want someone to take a look.

Web browsers are pretty simple with #hash scrolling. They just find the element ID or A NAME, calculate the position, and scroll.

Nothing to do with Webflow at all.

The most common problems I see are;

• You’re scrolling to an ID, and you have multiple elements with that ID
  • The element you’re scrolling to has padding / margins / positioning behavior that affect the scroll-to position.
  • Your page has large media, animations, or effects that are slow to load. The browser tries to scroll when the element is in a different position than it ends up in.
  • You have scripts and CSS doing things to scroll behavior.