Footer sticking to the bottom in Edge but not Chrome

Read-only link

My published site robbiechristian.com seems to behave differently on Chrome and Edge. I had so much hassle with a lottie animation not working properly in Chrome that I eventually just removed it from the project altogether. Now the footer isn’t staying down in Chrome (although it is stuck to the bottom of the page in Chrome if I’m in Incognito mode and it works in Chrome when I’m in previewer mode too). What am I doing wrong and how can I resolve it? Thanks!
I’m on Chrome Version 91.0.4472.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Can you include a screenshot of the issue you’re seeing? Everything looks fine to me in Chrome but maybe I’m just missing something.

@mikeyevin I went to take a screen shot of each of the browsers and noticed the “edit site” button in Chrome. I signed out, refreshed the page, and the footer was firmly planted on the bottom. The “edit site” button was replaced with a pop-up arrow to open the login info. I think the “edit site” button that shows up when logged in was the culprit. I’m not sure why its settings allow it to affect the footer, but I’m just glad that it works!

Glad you were able to get it figured out :+1: