Font Glyphs in Webflow

I have a font that I bought and would like to use some of the glyphs it came with. Is there a way to use the GID or Unicode to get this in there? I would only like to use these glyphs on specific letters too.

Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Unless you manually select some letters in your texts, span them, mask them and use glyphs as SVG as background images, the only solution I see is to edit a font you own in a font designer app, and make yourself a custom font that you’ll upload to Webflow.

hi! any idea how to create this custom font? i am having the same isssue where webflow is not using the letter variant i want to use for some texts. Thanks!

Font variants are called via CSS. Read the documentation of your font to see what variant you have to call.

Or trry this on span or class you want: font-feature-settings: "salt"

Just came across this issue with a font I used in a figma design and wasn’t sure how to use the glyphs in Webflow. For me, it was as easy as opening the character map on your computer, choose the font, select the glyph you want, and then just copy and paste into place in Webflow.