Flexible Freelancer wanted for an Education Start-Up

We have launched our site (http://www.structural-learning.com) under the guidance of the talented Micah Ryan. My Webflow skills are, shall we say, ‘developing’. I was hoping to engage with someone who was willing to do a number of jobs including:

• Shopify Ecommerce - for educational products
  • CMS Libraries - for materials
  • General Design Enhancements (to interpret my amateur designs).

We need someone who got excited by our cause and would have ideas about where we could go with the site. The challenge is to firstly make the site functional and secondly to create some bells ‘n’ whistles to wow visitors [including Shopify Draggable ideas]. We are based in the UK but our freelancer can be from anywhere. Happy to talk to y’all via Skype. Paul

2 Likes

Hi Paul,

Sounds interesting.
Definitely something that is within my area of expertise.
Feel free to get in touch with me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com as I could help you out with this

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Paul,

This sounds like a great project to work on. I love anything that helps kids. :slight_smile: So I am excited about what it is you are offering. Education and Schools are one of the areas I work with alot.

Feel free to contact me.

Teresa
teresa @ pandabearservices.com
www.greenpandawebdesign.com

Sorry email is here: paul@structural-learning.com

Hello Paul,

The project looks promising and exciting to work on. I’ve been looking for a freelancer’s position here for a while and at last it seems like something indeed worthy. I’ve tried to contact you via email, but it returned to me saying the mailbox is full… Here’s my contact email - johnell.brooks@gmail.com

Regards,
Johnell (Cornell University)

Hi everyone. This sounds very interesting and I hope you will manage it

Hi Paul :wave:t2:

I am 5+ years experienced in design and web developer.

I am highly interested to work over this project. :fire:

Can you please reach me at below mentioned details.

I will share more details of mine over an email.

Thinkrs is my design agency with expertise in digital strategy and user experience. I develop my activities through innovative services. Agile process and Design Thinking. Ideation, Digital marketing strategy, design. I love creating emotion.

Succeeding together in your digital transformation

Em-ail : hinkrs.team@gmail.com

Reply Awaited

French

It is necessary to check all the website first and evaluate everything here.

Hello,Paul
I can help you with your requirement and provide you best solution and that too at a competent rate .
Let’s connect and discuss in detail
Please visit our company’s website :https://www.ibrinfotech.com/
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Dear Paul,

Good to see you have many responses. Here is my contribution - I hope you find something interesting and would welcome a video chat.

Over 20+ years of graphic design and build working with clients in the US, Canada, and Europe. I am UK based and currently freelance for various digital agencies. I designed for three non-profit organisations including Toronto Metropolitan University.

As a full-stack designer, I understand how crucial it is to interpret designs within Figma/XD files during development, accurately. I am well-versed in Adobe CS. I use Client First CSS naming conventions but am flexible, dependent on requirements.

Please PM me for everything I have done, from branding to build I am commercially minded, appreciate tight deadlines, and my fee is reasonable.
Here is a small selection of my work.

All the best / Mark