First-ever Academic Study of Webflow designers

Dear talented designers,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you today as a Ph.D. student in entrepreneurship at the University of Calgary. I am part of a research team led by Dr. Mohammad Keyhani, conducting a study on the no-code / low-code revolution.

Your expertise as a Webflow website designer is highly regarded, and we would be honored if you would be willing to participate in our study. Your knowledge and experience would be invaluable to our research, and we would greatly appreciate a 45-minute interview to gain deeper insights. However, if a 30-minute slot would be more convenient for you, we would be grateful for your time nonetheless.

If you are interested in participating, please don’t hesitate to email me at [mahdieh.sarbazvatan@ucalgary.ca], and I will provide a calendar link or work with any preferred scheduling tool that you may have. Please rest assured that our study has been approved by the University of Calgary ethics board, and we strictly adhere to ethical guidelines to ensure the confidentiality of all information.

Thank you for considering this invitation, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Mahdieh Sarbazvatan
Ph.D. student at Haskayne School of Business
University of Calgary
2500 University Dr NW, Calgary, AB T2N 1N4

1 Like