Financial Services Landing Page {Cloneable}

Hi Webflow Community,

Here is the first Webflow project I’ve put together. It is a simple landing page designed for people/businesses in the financial services industry. It is fully cloneable for anyone to use.

Live Link: https://financialservices.webflow.io/

Project / Cloneable Link: Financial Services Landing Page - Webflow

I know it is a basic design but just wanted to put something together from scratch to help with growing my skills.

Let me know what you think.

Great job on your first Webflow project! Even though you descrive it as basic, it’s a fantastic starting point for developing your skills.

It’s impressive to see your first Webflow project from a year ago! Starting with a simple landing page is a great way to build your skills. Even though it’s been a year, the foundation you’ve laid can still be valuable for your growth as a web designer.
As you continue to develop your skills, you might want to explore more specialized areas within the financial services industry, such as EB-5 Financing. This niche involves immigrant investor programs and can offer unique opportunities for web design projects.
Keep up the great work, and don’t hesitate to revisit and update your projects to reflect your evolving skills and knowledge!