Filtering and sorting real time

Hi!

I’m making a website for a company that sells natural supplements and I need to categorize supplements based on what they are used for. And there’s a lot of products.

So far I’ve tried to use the Isotope Search & Filter + Webflow from SidneyOttelohe, which I cloned to myself. Now it seems though that if I click any other filter except “Kaikki” (which means “Show all”), all the products disappear. I can’t wrap my head around this, where’s the problem at? If anyone could help I’d be more than happy!

If this fails, does anyone have any other ideas on how to make this happen? I’ve understood Webflow doesn’t yet have any simple way to make this.

Also, I do suck at coding. So that’s also really not helping the situation :roll_eyes: :smile:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the problematic page is called “Kaikki tuotteet”, all products.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ruusa-lahtis-wondrous-project?utm_source=ruusa-lahtis-wondrous-project&preview=b2e6fcff947f2cc5eda7dad0ef8a9eca