[Error 503 Service Unavailable] Website down, please help! :(

Hello guys,

My website [www.mapxus.com] just went down with the below message:

Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 6.03.32 PM

I have been refreshing multiple times within half an hour - sometimes the homepage loaded normally but crashed again during navigation, sometimes it showed Error 502.

Anyone knows what is going on? Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Vicky

A lot of Webflow users are facing the same problem.

I have the same problem. And I found that Weflow University’s website has the same problem when I wanted to contact support.

Same problem here, I hope they fix it quickly. Some pages on webflow.com itself experience the same issue.

It’s everywhere. Twitter, Amazon, CNN etc

One more here. I have two websites down with 503 error.

One more here. I have my only website down

Outage at fastly.com - the CDN that Webflow, among many other big sites. Twitch, Pinterest, Reddit and more go down in Fastly CDN outage (Update: Outage resolved after 1 hour) – TechCrunch

Hello!

Brandon here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

I apologize for the delay in response as we have been experiencing higher than normal support inquiries.

Earlier this morning we were made aware of an issue with one of our upstream service providers, Fastly, as there was an interruption with their global CDN network. This network supplies your assets on a global scale.

At the time of this writing we have been made aware that there is a fix and is operational again. Your site(s) should be functioning as normal again. We will continue to monitor the situation on our end. In the meantime, if you would like to stay informed, please check out our Status Page for more details.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Have a Great Day and Happy Designing,

~ Brandon M.
Webflow Customer Technical Support Team