Ending my professional plan. What happens to my sites?

Hi, I’m interested in buying the professional plan for one month in order to publish a hosted site without having any webflow label whatsoever.

After the month passes what happens when I cancel the plan? Does the already published website continues without any labeling that indicates that it was made in webflow?

The thing is that I need to design only one website without labels, and I don’t want to continue to pay for a plan that only gives me the right to keep the site without any labels.

Can I publish a site without any webflow labels by paying only once?

After the month passes what happens when I cancel the plan?

Once you’ve built the site, it depends where you’re hosting the site. If you’ve chosen to host it with Webflow and downgrade from the Professional plan to the Starter plan, your hosting costs would increase and it’s very possible Webflow references would be re-inserted into the code if you had enabled the setting to remove them while on the Professional plan.

If you’ve exported the code and are hosting it elsewhere, the website would continue without any labeling that it was made in Webflow (if you enabled that setting before exporting the code).

Can I publish a site without any webflow labels by paying only once?

Only if you’re not hosting with Webflow.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.