Embedded code not loading

I am having issues getting one of my embedded HTML elements to load. I have two forms from Cognito forms that I have placed in embedded elements. I have created interactions so that the appropriate form shows when the corresponding button is clicked.

I have no problem getting the NEW VENDOR form to appear, however, the RETURNING VENDOR form does not appear when the button is clicked. The script source is the same for both elements…could that be an issue?

This seems like it would be a simple thing to create, but I have been struggling with this for days now.

Thank you in advance!

Published site: https://tomball-german-fest-2-0.webflow.io/vendor-applications

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

Hi @KDub

It seems it a bug with the way the embed script loads. Returning form ID is 3 and New form ID is 5 and it doesn’t like loading 5 before 3 so when I tested it I just put the returning vendor embed on top of the new vendor embed in “tabs-wrapper” and it loaded correctly for me.

Try this out and let me know if it works :slight_smile:

Sean

Thank you for this!!

I since discovered that Chrome does not like to load iframes, which is why I was having issues viewing it. I replaced the iframe code with the standard HTML div code, and moved the returning vendor embed on top of the new vendor embed like you mentioned. Now both forms display on top of each other only when the Returning Vendor tab is selected…nothing for the New Vendor tab.

Any other thoughts as to why this might be happening? I SO appreciate your help…I am brand new to this.

So according to this you have to use iframe if you want multiple forms on the same page. Prefilling a form - Cognito Forms

It looks like an easy enough guide but you would have to use iframe :confused:

If you put the iframe code in and have issues with formatting or seeing then I should be able to help.